Terri Brisbin

Jaunty Post, Terri Brisbin

Tags:
, ,

It’s hard to believe that it’s been almost three years since I joined the rest of the Sisterhood here on the Jaunty Quills! But it has been and I’ve enjoyed being part of this wonderful, talented group of authors from all over the romance world.  I’ve blogged about my deadline binges ‘o writing, about my love of Gerard Butler and other Scots/gorgeous men, my stalker-ish behavior towards Rick Springfield, my attendance at writing events and conferences, my family and holiday celebrations and many other things.

I’ve written 10 novels, novellas and short stories since I began here, too. And have a bunch more to write!

I’ve really enjoyed our time together and hope you all have, too. The Jaunties will still be here, we’ve added new members and there are exciting plans in the making.

Thanks to everyone who has visited and commented on my blogs – I’ll still be here, over on my website and my Facebook page (and still valiantly trying to avoid Twittering) so stop over and say hello.

And most importantly, keep reading romances!

Highlander's-Dangerous-Temptation-front2-Nov2013    Terri is currently working on the first in her new WARRIORS OF DESTINY series for NAL – coming in 2015! And she’s thrilled to share a first peek at the cover of her upcoming Harlequin Historical – The Highlander’s Dangerous Temptation – coming in November 2013. Please visit her website or FB page for lots more info!

14 thoughts on “A Fond Farewell. . .

We’ll mis you, Terri! It feels like you’ve been part of our group for so much longer than 3 years! That is a compliment, by the way. I’ve enjoyed getting to know you.

2. Mia Marlowe says:

I hope you’ll come back as a guest blogger often. I’d be happy to host you any time!

3. CateS says:

Waving madly!! Don’t forget us and please come back for a visit now & then!

4. Terri, I’ve followed you and all the JQs on this wonderful blog – looking forward to reading many more of your books in the years to come!

5. I’m so sorry we’ve only overlapped for a short time, Terri! I look forward to seeing you at the eastern chapter conferences, though–you give great lunch speech!

So sorry to see you go – I enjoy your books!! Will try to keep up on FB – best wishes.

7. Terri, what a lovely goodbye! I know you’ll be sorely missed, and I hope you come back often to tell everyone about your grand new books!

8. Connie Fischer says:

Thanks so much for all you have done to entertain us with your terrific blogs. I’m hoping to see you back here again really soon.

All the best!

9. Terri, good luck as you turn down yet another new path in your writing career! Glad we are chapter mates as it will make it all the easier to keep up with you.

Salut!

10. Thanks everyone! the JQ’s have graciously invited me to come back and visit so I will!

11. It’s been an honor to have you here, Terri! You know we’d love to have you back, and will voraciously read your books! xox

12. pjpuppymom says:

Best of luck with your future endeavors, Terri. You’ll be missed here at the Jaunty Quills.

Enjoyed seeing you at RWA!

13. Terri, I’m really going to miss you! Please promise to come back and visit often.

14. RobynDeHart RobynDeHart says:

Hugs, Terri. You will be missed. Please visit whenever you can.