I love being part of the online romance community for a number of reasons. I get to talk about books (love), I get to chat with awesome readers like you (!!), and I get to interact with my favorite authors like a cool, calm professional when internally I’m one big squeeing fangirl. =) To put it simply, I can be both an author and a reader. As a blogger, I also get to talk a lot about myself (which, most of the time, means talking about my kids). But today I want to find out about you!
1. What are the last three books you read that knocked your socks off?
2. Where were you born and where do you currently live?
3. What’s your favorite place to read?
4. What’s your biggest passion/hobby outside of reading?
5. Do you have any other dreams/aspirations?
6. What are three of your favorite hero names?
7. What are three of your favorite heroine names?
8. What are the top three places in the world you wish you could visit?
9. Do you have any special summer plans?
I’ll start! =)
1. A GENTLEMAN UNDONE by Cecilia Grant, SOMEBODY TO LOVE by Kristan Higgins, MARIANA by Susanna Kearsley
2. Born in East Texas; live in Denver, CO
3. The bathtub (my retreat from the kids =)
4. It used to be studying languages; right now it’s taking care of my kids; when they get older I’d like to invest in more volunteer work
5. To be a runner and one day run a marathon
6. Leo, Simon, Frederick (these are actually names I’m using/planning to use for future books)
7. Vivian, Millie, Juliet (same as above)
8. England, Italy, China (this one was the toughest question for me–only three??)
9. Getting SuperGirl and WonderGirl potty trained! (Oh, the glamorous life… )
Now it’s your turn!