KathrynSmith

Fun, Kathryn Smith

I’m in the thrall of deadline dementia, so excuse the short post. All of my favorite shows are winding down now and I’m wondering what I’m going to do without Justified and Supernatural. Thank God cable will soon start up some summer shows.

So, what shows are you going to miss? What summer shows are you looking forward to?

9 thoughts on “Finale Season is upon us

1. The only thing I was looking forward to watching was a long playoff season for the Red Wings. But now – not so much. They won the first round and moved on to the next, but I can almost guarantee they won’t get past this round. In fact, I’m so disgusted, I’m not even going to watch the next game. [sigh] There’s always next season, I guess. :-(

I’ll miss Modern Family and Big Bang Theory. I’m kind of glad to catch up on a lot of shows I haven’t had time to try yet.

I usually pass on a lot of TV in the summer which is really good because I’m hooked on way too many shows now lol.

4. I’m going to miss NCIS. Law and Order Criminal Intent just started but I will be missing it in a couple of months. I’m looking forward to The Closer. Looks like I’ll be reading more in the future. I read an average of 2 or 3 books a week now.

5. I don’t want The Vampire Diaries to go away yet. I feel like we just got it back after that long hiatus for it go away for the summer. Totally sucks. And it’s getting so good.

The good thing about summer television is that I do read a lot more. So there is an upside. But stil, I want me some more Damon!

6. Jane says:

I’m going to miss 30 Rock, NCIS and Criminal Minds. I’m looking forward to In Plain Sight and The Glades.

7. MJ says:

Oh, didn’t you LOVE the Justified finale? My Wednesdays will seem empty! Vampire Diaries is amazing lately, too. I’m wondering how they’ll wrap it up. My Tivo will be glad of the rest, though.

I’m looking forward to Haven returning. And will Burn Notice and Covert Affairs be back this summer? Maybe Leverage?

8. Kathryn in Montreal says:

I’m going to miss Castle, Blue Bloods and CSI. However, Drop Dead Diva will be starting up in June and I am really looking forward to that.

9. KathrynSmith says:

Oh, I’m going to miss Castle too! Hoping Leverage and Burn Notice will help fill some of the gaps.